If you are looking for a great incubator for use at home then you should definitely read our review of the Brinsea Mini Advance hatching Egg Incubator.
This is a great choice when it comes to incubators for a great number of reasons. This is a great 7 egg incubator with a digital display and microcontroller to make adjusting the temperature much easier and it even has temperature alarms to keep the eggs at the right temperature. It is a great and compact little incubator that is perfect for anybody looking to incubate some eggs at home. Keep reading and find out just why this is the perfect incubator for any beginner.
No products found.
See-Through – Most incubators have an opaque base which means that you can’t actually see the eggs as they turn around and mature in age. This is very important because keeping a visual on the eggs in case that something goes wrong is very important. It is a much better option than the conventional opaque incubator.
Automatic Turning – One of the really great features when it comes to this incubator is the automatic turning feature that saves you a lot of time and effort. Eggs need to be turned several times per day during incubation in order to stay alive. Without turning the eggs will die. This incubator does that automatically. Also in terms of turning, this model has an automatic stop feature that stop the eggs from turning 2 days before hatching just like they are supposed to.
Anti-Bacterial – Another really great feature about the Brinsea Mini Advance Egg Incubator is that it is made out of anti-microbial and anti-bacterial material in order to avoid germs and the eggs from getting sick with disease. Young embryos are very susceptible to germs so this incubator makes for a really good choice.
Digital Settings – This incubator has a digital screen with a microcontroller for easy adjustability. You can easily set the temperature and humidity by using the easy to read display. Speaking of temperature, this incubator also has alarms built in to ensure that the incubator does not get too hot or too cold as that is dangerous for the eggs.
Fan Assisted – Something that is really great about this incubator is that it has a fan assisted air flow. Eggs need to be kept at a constant temperature and that means having to have constant ventilation. This incubator is well ventilated and the fan takes care of airflow without a hitch.
- Compact – One of the really great parts about this incubator is that it is small and compact which means that it doesn’t take up too much space in your home. It greatly increases your versatility to make things a lot easier for you.
- Less Worry – Another reason as to why this particular incubator is really great is because it does most of the work for you. It has the great automatic turning feature so you don’t have to turn the eggs yourself. It also has the great automatic stop feature in order to stop turning at the required point.
- The Alarms – One of the best features of this incubator is that it has automatic alarms to keep the eggs from getting too hot or too cold. Speaking of temperature, you can also adjust that using the micro-adjusters on the digital display panel to set the temperature just right.
- Vision Friendly – A really neat feature is that you can see right into the incubator to make sure that your eggs are healthy, which is not the case with most incubators because they are opaque.
- Size – One of the only cons that we could come up with when it comes to this incubator is that it is very small. This incubator can only fit 7 eggs which is probably a bit less that it should be able to fit.
- Humidity – another con when it comes to this particular model of incubator is that it does not have built in humidity control which means that you will need to control that by yourself.
- Variety – One of the downsides to this incubator is that it is only meant for chicken or goose eggs and will not be able to accommodate smaller or larger eggs.
No products found.
Conclusion – If you are a big enthusiast when it comes to hatching your own chicken or goose eggs then you should definitely consider getting the Brinsea Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator.
This is a great model because it has some really neat features like the micro-adjustment knobs and the digital display panel. It also features a fan assisted ventilation system as well as an automatic turning feature with an auto-stop mechanism too. It can fit 7 eggs and they can be either goose or chicken eggs for anyone’s needs.
If you need a good incubator then this is definitely a good choice.
What Are the Best Poultry Shears?
From chopping up carcasses to butterflying a chicken, turkey, or game bird for spatchcocking, a good pair of poultry shears will save you time and strain.
What Else to Buy with Your New Egg Incubator
These supplies are helpful for hatching and raising your new chicks whether using the chickens for meat or reselling.
Magicfly Digital Mini Automatic Egg Incubator Review
This reasonably priced unit is ideal for a wide variety of eggs, including those of chicken, ducks, geese, and fowl.
What’s the Best Chicken Brooder?
A brooder is somewhere that chicks are kept warm and safe, fed and watered, until they are old enough to be released into the yard with the bigger hens.
The Best Incubators for Reptiles
Different reptile species have different incubation needs, so make sure the incubator you choose is suitable for the species you keep.
Digital Sportsman Cabinet Incubator 1502 Review
An incubator that tries to meet all your needs in one box - and nearly succeeds! With a large capacity and great hatching rates, it's easy to see why this is becoming an industry favorite.